[ale] Smart cards

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Oct 6 15:58:17 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I found these links by searching the Circuit Cellar Magazine archives.
They're a little dated, but they might be useful to you.

search page results -
http://www.circuitcellar.com/searchresults.html?cx=004146060655650187779%3Aytvqf4u1vio&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=smart+card&sa=Search#1157
basic smartcard 101 - 2004 -
http://www.circuitcellar.com/library/print/0304/Millier-164/