[ale] vinyl records

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Oct 3 21:24:10 EDT 2011

Raylynn,

Thanks for the offer.  I might take you up on it just for fun.  Would be
an interesting project.  However, don't go to any trouble.  This is very
low on my priority list.  If I don't get to it, it won't kill me.  I
usually listen to music on Pandora these days.  More often, I'm
listening to technical podcasts and audio books, hardly any time for music.

Sincerely,

Ron