[ale] Catching up...

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Nov 30 10:28:51 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

I've been sick pretty much since Turkey Day and I haven't done jack
with my mail.  So if anyone was wondering where I was, that's pretty
much it.  I see there are a few threads I need to read and probably
reply to, as well, so I'll do that (as well as catching up on the rest
of my mail) today.

But: if you are waiting to hear from me on something and I do *not*
get to you today, please mail me again and let me know.

I opened my mailbox to find a whopping 8 MB of messages waiting!  (I
like to keep my mailbox to less than half a meg, even today.  Yes, I
am probably crazy by many people's standards.)

	--- Mike