[ale] GPG Smartcards

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Tue Nov 29 21:29:29 EST 2011

	I had brought the topic up awhile back as I'd been looking into getting
2 or 3 of the cards myself. There had been some interest in multi-card
order but as is life things came up and I failed to follow through. I
still haven't ordered any for myself but would get in on an order. I had
tried to get a response back from the company in Germany on estimating
shipping costs but never got a reply.