[ale] [OT] My November Absence

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:56:03 EST 2011

Sorry to be out of the loop most of this month, everyone!

Aftermath and fallout from a serious family medical emergency
has kept me distracted since November 6th, though I'm happy to
share that most of the health and recuperation news since has
been bordering on miraculous.  My partner's recovery has been
going so well that the past week turned into a straight up Happy
Thanksgiving (and Happy Birthday) celebration with all the
family members that had originally flown in to help manage
a somber crisis.

We seem to have gotten over this boulder in the highway
without too much damage and the road ahead looks a little
smoother.  The family is all back home so I'm looking forward
to getting back to the outside world now, starting with ALE
Event Coordinator work and some of my other volunteer
commitments.

(Will follow up with assistance and thoughts on the ALE
Solstice Social Key Signing Party shortly.)

in peace,
aaron ruscetta