[ale] php-cli text input

Thu Nov 17 20:42:04 EST 2011

It's customary to share the solution so that you are a contributor to the
community, not just a consumer. Imagine how frustrating it will be when our
mailman archive turns up as a Google search result for some other person
having the same problem, and instead of finding the answer they just get
teased with the fact that you found it and didn't share.