[ale] Onboard RAID

Tim Watts tim at cliftonfarm.org
Wed Nov 16 17:27:56 EST 2011

I may be out of my league here but I have to ask: Given that it's a
lightly taxed, 10 user system are you sure RAID is the right solution?
I usually think RAID for high volume, 24x7 operation systems.  If it's
for the flexibility of extending the storage space at will I thought
there was a windows equivalent of LVM out there.  My apologies if I'm
just exposing the extent of my ignorance.