[ale] Melton's Is Closed (for now)

Stephen R. Blevins stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:51:10 EST 2011

Basically, because a rat infestation from the pet store in the same
shopping center spread to them, and all their efforts to combat it have
failed.  Their closing is voluntary [I say, "Good for them."].  The
article also says they don't know exactly when they expect to reopen.

Check http://www.ajc.com for details.

Stephen R. Blevins
stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com