[ale] headphone / speaker problems

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Nov 14 22:04:48 EST 2011

There are also kernel command line switches that you can try. You will need
to read the documentation in the kernel tree on the ALSA subsystem
generally, and your card (driver) specifically. Some chipsets, such as
those that use HDA, need to be told what you have or they fall back to a
generic profile.