[ale] The very closed LeapPad uses very Free Software

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Sun Nov 13 23:33:56 EST 2011

I have to agree with you. I have Triplets... so I bought three of them.  I
am *not* happy.  We'll be selling them at the next consignment sale and
buying three Amazon Kindle Fire tablets. :p

Oh.. You can start them in a "recovery" mode of some sort.... Hold down both
volume buttons and turn the LeapPad on.

-=Raj=-