[ale] phoronix.com: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Desktop To Be Supported Longer (5 Years)

Dow Hurst dphurst at uncg.edu
Wed Nov 9 14:31:21 EST 2011

Just read the post and have to chime in that for an educational research
environment where none of the users want change and there is just me to
upgrade the OSes on our linux workstations, this switch to a 5 year support
plan for the desktop is a big win.  Thanks for the heads up!
Sincerely,
Dow
Dow Hurst, Research Scientist
340 Sullivan Science Bldg., Dept. of Chem. and Biochem.
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
PO Box 26170 Greensboro, NC 27402-6170