[ale] Searching ALE mail archives?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Nov 3 06:33:53 EDT 2011

On Thursday 03 November 2011, Leam Hall wrote:
> Is there a way to search the archives without having to go through the
> "by thread" web page? I'm in need of new hardware and could use some
> recommendations bot don't want to ask the same question that's been
> asked a down times in the last year.

The official ALE Mailman / pipermail (http://mail.ale.org/pipermail/ale/)
archives no. Still some hope for searchable archives once Mailman 3.X is
released.

For the past ~four years ALE has been subscribed as a Goggle group.
http://groups.google.com/group/atlanta-linux-enthusiasts/topics?hl=en
31700 messages, and has a search box.

ALE is also subscribe to the Gmane mail to news gateway.
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.ale
But they do not appear to have extensive archives and point back to the
official pipermail ones.
--
William