[ale] I need some server space with Html and php, mysql

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:03:35 EDT 2011

Why don't you setup a VM on a public IP? You could use a dyndns.org
address to access it if you want to name it. I'll be surprised if
people want to hand out that kind of access freely.

_Although_, there are some crazy people who do. The sdf.org[1] group
provides that sort of stuff. See FAQs [2](PHP) and [3](MySQL).

[1] -- http://sdf.org/
[2] -- http://sdf.org/?faq?WEB?02
[3] -- http://sdf.org/?faq?MYSQL?01

--