[ale] VPS or not

David Hillman hillmands at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:23:07 EDT 2011

Lighttpd looks great!  I'll look into it.  What I am hoping to do right now
is move my local sites off to Linode and then have a single backup server
running that can mirror all the data locally.  I still don't trust not
having a local copy of my data.  I was thinking of running a cron job and
then using scp, or something like that, to copy the files.  My main problem
is how to properly get the MySQL database files without screwing something
up.  Is there a better solution to the problem?