[ale] IP's via Tunnel needed

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Mar 30 11:53:32 EDT 2011

Could a remote load balancer or reverse proxy help?

Drop the LB (pound or nginx or squid) on a VPS with lots of IPs, then
forward all those IPs to different ports on your single IP back at the
home office, which you'd then forward to the internal devices/servers.

Just an option.  If you like, you can install a single SSL cert on the
load balancer, then use an openVPN tunnel back to your network too.

Just some options. Your specific needs could easily prevent these from
working.