[ale] [OT] Please Help me with my homework

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Wed Mar 30 08:54:06 EDT 2011

On 03/28/2011 10:24 PM, John Temple wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Sorry this couldn't be any further off topic if I tried.
>
> I have to do a project for my statistics class where I have been asked
> to get a bunch of people to take a quiz where you identify the states.
> Can you PLEASE take this quiz and let me know what your score was. I
> played guinea pig and got a 144.
>
> http://www.lizardpoint.com/fun/geoquiz/usaquiz.html
>
> P.S. I would hate for this message to become a long drawn out thread
> so please just email me your score, my email address is just below in
> my signature.
>
> Thank You!
> --
> John Temple
> cjtemple at gmail.com <mailto:cjtemple at gmail.com>

Hmm. Botched up Utah, which I should basically know. Scored 148.

I'll whine and moan that that really isn't much of a challenge. Can you
remember the capital cities? (Plus DC of course). Can you remember any
of the Canadian provinces/teritories and their capitals? How about
Mexican states & cities? (I fail miserably at that point).