[ale] How do people deal with RHEL?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Mar 24 15:38:38 EDT 2011

It may be "all [you] have read" but it certainly isn't "all" people have
"said".   Several people including me told you how you could get ntop
but you didn't like any of those answers.

It is not unusual for people to tell you things like the OS needs to be
updated.   If you're asking a question that implies you don't know the
way RHEL does things then it is natural to think perhaps you were
unaware of later versions.   For all we know you're running Windows on
100 servers and only one Linux box.  However, pretending that's all you
were told is fairly outrageous.