[ale] OT: way off topic but help!!!!

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:43:09 EDT 2011

Since I believe many of you on the list or at least some rent their
homes instead of being actual homeowners I am posing this question to
the list. I will be posing it as a hypothetical question due to certain
circumstances that I wish not discuss at this time.

We have found out that the actual homeowner of the house we rent is
delinquent in mortgage payments and has until April 19, 2011 to settle
back payments with additional fees or be responsible for the full amount
of loan, or I presume face foreclosure. Do I need to panic, or am I safe
since I have already spoken to the property management company? I don't
want to have Gwinnett SO knocking on my door to dump my stuff on the street.