[ale] thanks to those responding to my recent messages

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Mar 21 21:12:48 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I recently posted some messages regarding finding big files and bash
scripts.  A number of people responded.  I have been running around like
crazy and have not had time to review, test, and respond to all the
tips, except very briefly.  I have the messages highlighted and hope to
return to them in more depth later.  I wanted to give credit where it is
due, and say thanks for all the responses, including the specific ones
listed below, which were directed to me.

Pete Hardie <pete.hardie at gmail.com>
03/20/2011 11:32 AM
Re: [ale] my 1st shell script - chk big files

JD <jdp at algoloma.com>
03/20/2011 11:47 AM
[ale] Bash - Advanced Scripting Guide

John Pilman <jcpilman at gmail.com>
03/20/2011 11:58 AM
Re: [ale] my 1st shell script - chk big files

Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
03/20/2011 01:24 PM
Re: [ale] how do I list big files

Richard Bronosky <Richard at bronosky.com>
03/20/2011 11:53 PM
Re: [ale] my 1st shell script - chk big files

Wolf Halton <wolf at wolfhalton.info>
03/21/2011 07:00 AM
Re: [ale] how do I list big files

Geoffrey Myers <lists at serioustechnology.com>
03/21/2011 08:56 AM
Re: [ale] my 1st shell script - chk big files

I really appreciate the help.

Sincerely,

Ron