[ale] Pixieo (mp4) of Central MTG GPG prez by David Tomaschik available

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:27:33 EDT 2011

On 2011/03/21, at 08:35 , Geoffrey Myers wrote:

> arxaaron wrote:
>> Thanks for the posting, Ron!
>>
>> Your notice of the typo on the file size got me looking at what
>> I did previously.  My first attempt on the Warfield IPv6 was only
>> ~365 MB.
>
> Can someone point me to the video of Mike's IPv6 talk?

While adding pixieo download links to the GPG meeting notice
on the ALE web site I also added links to January's IPv6 meeting
notice.

Just go to ALE.org and scroll down to the January notice.
Links to the pixieo files and torrents are there.

A general note that the search function (left column) is helpful
for finding posted notices of ALE talks and events.

peace
aaron