[ale] my 1st shell script - chk big files

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Mar 21 03:14:56 EDT 2011

What shortfalls have you seen in bzr, if I may ask (and when)?  I find bzr
to be incredibly easy to use, especially when interfacing with code stored
in either itself or subversion.  The most my puny brain can do with git is
pull a copy of a source tree and bisect it.  For those jobs I tend to use
bzr also, except for the Linux kernel; AFAIK bzr-git does not yet work with
*that* git repository.

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!