[ale] how do I list big files

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Mar 20 16:07:29 EDT 2011

Hi Scott,

That's pretty cool. It was good of you to check before shutting down.
That's one thing I try to reinforce to anyone I advise about computers
of modern vintage, never never just power off. Always use the shutdown
procedure and wait for it to finish. Modern drives will autopark the
heads, but you don't want a bunch of open OS and applications files
hanging around at power off.

Ron