[ale] just installed LibreOffice in Linux, should have been easier

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Mar 15 12:42:08 EDT 2011

Preston,

I can't say what happened. The commands below worked on the other PC's
with no problem. PC #3 is running the same version of Ubuntu, but the
process failed and threw the errors I posted. I tried it yesterday, but
I have no explanation. Once I installed that one package manually, the
rest worked. I actually did the last two commands from synaptic, but the
result should be the same either way.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libreoffice
sudo apt-get install libreoffice-gnome

Sincerely,