[ale] Where to get some Hard Drive mounting screws?

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:54:59 EDT 2011

Derek,

We, CCSI (Computer & Control Solutions, Inc.) on Buford Hwy ~ 0.5 mi North
of Sugarloaf have many pounds of computer screws (like on the order of 50#)
from various builds over the years in several lengths and head
configurations. I also have a stash at home in Fayetteville, GA. If either
location would be convenient, come on by and I'll be happy to donate a
handful.

Meanwhile, 3.5" hard drives universally have 6/32 screws and there is
probably a metric equivalent but not sure what that would be.

Regards,
Greg Clifton