[ale] Unhalfbricking

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:27:54 EDT 2011

Very khoul!  Just bought a bunch of new 4-pin headers from ACK this
morning.  I have relatives comin' this weekend, but
maybes I can figure out a way to fit it all in.  And hey, I been
havin' fun with my new soldering iron for a whiles now. I'm mostly
glad you only have to build the level shifter gizmo once and then you
can amortize the effort over a lot of kuro-boxen. In face, I'm gonna
try just substituting the hax04ed daughter board on the other boxes --
then I won't even have to do the simple soldering job to get the
header on there!

Looks like the one I'm working with now does something weird with
/dev/ram1 which keeps it from mounting.  That seems to bollix the
whole init sequence.

-- CHS