[ale] Canonical makes Apple look so good...

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 8 21:17:10 EST 2011

If the profits are excess, why would anyone want to invest in a
business. People (and banks) don't lend money from the goodness of their
hearts. They expect a return on investment.

No return, no investment.

Anyone can classify capitalism as evil, but they damned sure want to
take advantage of it if it's not outlawed.

Dan