[ale] Canonical makes Apple look so good...

Tim Watts tim at cliftonfarm.org
Tue Mar 8 17:59:32 EST 2011

You go to a small public beech one sunny day with your beech chair under
arm looking for a nice spot. You find it, open your chair there and head
back to your car for the rest of your stuff. Upon return, you find one
Mr. Shuttleworth & Co. has replaced your chair with his and moved yours
3 feet from the tide...

Not to worry, I'm sure Canonical will put the money to good use funding
Unity.</half-snark>