[ale] [ALE] Hardware issues w/Linux

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sat Mar 5 20:24:16 EST 2011

How exactly did you flash the bios, and (hate to say this) did you use
the right one for that MB.  I think they do have some sort of failsafe
bios.  Look at the manual that came with the unit.  If you can't find
the data there, contact me and I'll try to figure it out based on the
settings on my MB.

Ron