[ale] Arduino Locally

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 28 12:07:11 EDT 2011

Delta Electronics didn't close. They changed names and moved here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2633+Beacon+Drive,+Doraville,+GA+30360+&hl=en&sll=33.920099,-84.279797&sspn=0.011734,0.018132&z=16

http://preview.tinyurl.com/37kw64

They are now called Delta Computers

https://www.deltacomputers.com/catalog/index.php

They do the same thing with computer parts that they used to do with electronics. When they moved they still had a bunch of the surplus electronics parts but eventually it all gave way to computer parts.

They have a lot more stuff than is shown on their web page.

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support professional Lead           College of Computing