[ale] Arduino Locally

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jul 27 12:45:30 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 12:39 -0400, Mike Fletcher wrote:
> Microcenter in Marietta has just started carrying sparkfun kits. They've got all-you-need stuff as well as just an UNO or foo shield or what not.

This is where I get confused.

I've seen cheap kits and I've seen expensive kits.  Being a noob I have
no idea what to get.  I don't want to get more than I need and I don't
want to not get enough.

This is what I want to build:

http://radioartisan.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/k3ng-keyer-schematic-2011061201.png

Pic:

http://radioartisan.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/keyer.jpg

I'm thinking the UNO and the board with the bread board attached is all
I need to build this keyer.

eBay is not helping me because it has too many options.

Thanks