[ale] Cheap wireless adapter find (Richard Faulkner)

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Sun Jul 24 23:39:24 EDT 2011

Netflix does NOT run on Linux.  I've talked to them by phone and heard
the schpeal...put in a plug to support Linux but doesn't sound like
they'll be doing it anytime soon.  Thanks Microsoft!

My boys have the LCD panel in the living room if they want to watch
Netflix (which they do all the time - that or PBS).  Otherwise they
drive Ubuntu like the rest of us....they are 3-1/2 and 5-1/2 years
old...

My teen has a windows machine and hates it.  My wife has a pair of
windows machines but only due to hardware requirements related to studio
recording she does for broadcasting.  Other than that it's all about
Linux for her too...