[ale] [OT] (slightly): The surprising truth about what motivates us

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sat Jul 23 18:09:47 EDT 2011

On Friday 22 July 2011, Aaron Ruscetta wrote:
> PS:
> The MASS Collective, which sent me this link, is another
> Atlanta area collaborative hacker, maker and research
> space that should be coming on line at the end of the
> Summer.  It is similar to Freeside, but with a slightly
> different structure and a slightly broader vision for
> releasing collaborative research and development
> works under GPL and Creative Commons. More info
> to come as details become available.

Thanks for the link! Agree with the Youtube comments about forwarding it
to bosses:)

As to your PS: Why so close to Freeside? Looks like the new space is less
than two miles from the old. Why not top end perimeter or even further
north? Not be in direct competition with Freeside and some of us out in
the sticks might get a chance to participate.
--
William