[ale] Drupal: Open Source Content Management

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Fri Jul 22 07:58:00 EDT 2011

Thanks to all that came to hear me speak last night -- I felt like it
was a great turnout.  I hope it was informative and useful to most in
attendance.  If you have any constructive feedback on my presentation
or presentation style, feel free to email me off-list -- I always
welcome input.  Slides for the talk are available here:
http://systemoverlord.com/presentations/drupal-open-source-content-management

Also, a big thanks to Aaron for all he does to organize ALE, get
speakers, record video, and everything else he does -- I'm not sure
that's vocalized enough.

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com