[ale] [OT] Laptop Battery Worth It?

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Thu Jul 14 10:29:35 EDT 2011

I can't imagine carrying around an 18.4" laptop.  With my current ~7lb
laptop and all the accessories I carry, my laptop bag is 15+ lbs on a
regular basis.  Adding another 3-4 lbs would not be a welcome change.

It would be nice if there was a site where you could compare laptops
from all brands, filter by specs, sort by ratings, etc.  Even on
Dell's site, it's a pain to find laptops with a particular resolution.

David

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com