[ale] DSL Upload Speed

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jul 13 15:00:52 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 13:57 -0400, Rich Faulkner wrote:
> We're on FastAccess Extreme 6 and get upstream is usually in the high
> 400's. We do have issues getting good downstream numbers.  It varies and
> lately it's been lacking.  Few if any service outages at least.
>
> Rich in Lilburn

I've had some issues since last night with Atlantic Nexus but they
always seem to be on top of it.  I called and immediately go to a tech
that knew what was going on.  Some issues on AT&T side.  All seems well
now.  During the testing with speedtest I was curious as what my upload
was.  I've recently installed a slingbox on my Dish receiver and it has
been a bit choppy to my Android.  I've never used a Slingbox so I'm not
sure what to expect.

Chris