[ale] [OT] Laptop Battery Worth It?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Jul 11 11:41:52 EDT 2011

My TravelMate 8200 Series battery is toast w/less than 3% of it's life
left.  I've usually gone to discount battery suppliers for large
corporate orders or to Ebay for personal stuff.  I will shop Ebay for
the replacement battery on this laptop when I'm ready to spend the
money.  For now it stays at my desk at work and plugged-in so a battery
isn't so important to me.

Look for low to no shipping, very high to 100% feedback and lowest price
for a new or reconditioned unit on Ebay.  Best you can find all around
by shopping is your best bet.

I have looked at outlets like Batteries Plus and although I find them
useful for many thing I find them $$$$ for replacement batteries for
units like my Travelmate.

RinL