[ale] Internship

Sean McNealy sean.mcnealy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:01:05 EDT 2011

There is also great experience to be had in development or QA teams,
or better yet if there's a lab administration team for a development
organization.  I'm just saying these so you can broaden your search.

But almost anywhere that has computers doing one thing and they need
them to do another different thing will give good Linux and problem
solving experience far beyond what the classroom can.

-Sean McNealy