[ale] Red Hat upgrades?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:47:20 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Time permitting, I would also work to automate the installation of the
> complicated app that runs on the stack.

It's as automated as it can be (further than the default). This
software is such crap that you can run the installer, watch it quit
because of an error, and then re-run the installer (without changing a
single thing!) to see it re-do everything done previously but this
time not get the error that made it quit. I promise, this is stuff you
want to install as few times as possible.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59