[ale] Red Hat upgrades?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Fri Jul 1 09:31:55 EDT 2011

On rethinking it did seem to me that when I installed a RHEL6 system
there was an option for upgrade.

This page has screen shots showing it.
http://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2010/red-hat-6-installation-guide-
rhel-6-install-screenshots/

Haven't done it and won't for the reasons noted but if you want to
try...