[ale] Subject: [OT] - Robotics - Not Music

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Jan 30 17:38:01 EST 2011

Hi all.

( Disclaimer, I got Aaron's permission to post this in case it's too off
topic. )

I went to the Atlanta Hobby Robot Club meeting Saturday and they talked
about OPEN SOURCE 3D printing.  They had a demonstration unit there and
printed a 3D part right in front of us.  It was pretty awesome.  I want
one of those printers.  Alas, I have no money.  However, if any of you
are musicians (or interested in it), I have some equipment that I'd be
willing sell.  I thought I was going to relearn music as an adult after
having lessons for a while 30 years ago.  That never happened.  Now I
have other interests.  I thought I'd give you guys a chance to buy this
equipment before posting it elsewhere.  I have a nice new M-Audio
Prokeys 88sx (full size) Digital Stage Piano (retail $450) , a Peavy KB3
Keyboard Amp (retail $300), X stand, cables, and accessories.  I'll sell
it all for $400.  Please contact me off list if interested.

Sincerely,

Ron