[ale] MoBo works with kernel 2.6.29 but not newer.

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:10:56 EST 2011

Ok, so I tried setting to boot from the PCIe card using System Rescue
CD-x86-1.2.3 of August 2009. It booted fine and I was able to start
Xserver fine with no problems. This is based on kernel 2.6.29, so I
tried Fedora 11 LiveCD 32bit which is also based on the same kernel
version and that also worked. Fedora 12 based on the 2.6.31 kernel does
not work using this configuration. Does anyone have any suggestions as
to what options I have with this board? Based on this fact I'm back to
not sure if it's really a hardware problem or a software problem.