[ale] Messages filtered to ale-bounce?

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:38:07 EST 2011

On 2011/01/26, at 14:48 , Sergio Chaves wrote:

> Well, I just never know if my message made it to the list till I
> receive a
> reply to it... yes, I guess it does bothers me :-)
>
> Best regards,
>

> Sergio Chaves

Have you checked you user settings?  There's an option
for subscriber message echo on/off .  Log in page is at:
<http://mail.ale.org/mailman/options/ale>

There's help to retrieve you password if needed, or you can
check for the last monthly subscription reminder under the
subject line: "mail.ale.org mailing list memberships reminder"

HTH!
peace
aaron