[ale] Creating a Pseudo Sound Card

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Jan 26 14:03:20 EST 2011

You probably just want the snd_dummy module loaded.

# lsmod|grep dummy
snd_dummy              11930  0
snd_pcm                87312  2 snd_dummy,snd_pcm_oss
snd_seq_dummy           1782  0
snd_seq                57417  6
snd_seq_dummy,snd_seq_oss,snd_seq_midi,snd_seq_midi_event
snd_seq_device          6888  5
snd_seq_dummy,snd_seq_oss,snd_seq_midi,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq
snd                    70978  9
snd_dummy,snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_pcm,snd_seq_oss,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq,snd_timer,snd_seq_device

Is running on my PBX.