[ale] fasfa.org does not support Linux

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:53:19 EST 2011

Copyright © 2011 by FinAid Page, LLC. All rights reserved.
Mark Kantrowitz, Publisher
www.FinAid.org
Founded 1994
A Monster company.

fafsa.org redirect me to finaide.org with the above ownership data at
the bottom.

Hmm.....

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Preston Boyington
<preston.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Scott Castaline wrote:

> >> Do you get an error?  Works for safari on Mac.
> > Firefox version 3.6.13 on Fedora 14
> >
> > Has been on a blank page loading since 11:00
>
> this was the same I got.  just a blank page.  IE I was using is a stock
> software with no addons or additional script blockers.
>
> --
>
> Arrant Drivel - really, it's just trash...
> http://www.arrantdrivel.com/
>
> Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
> http://www.prestonboyington.com/

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.