[ale] Wanted presentation topics?

Jeff Gehlbach jeffg at opennms.org
Tue Jan 25 11:24:29 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 2011, at 7:27 AM, John wrote:

> A few ideas ... I already had a list. ;)

I guess you did!

> * Simple Linux Monitoring (Cacti, SysUsage)

Cross-user-group plug: anybody interested in more advanced systems / network management using 100% free and open-source software might want to come out on Tuesday, February 8 to the Atlanta Network and Systems Management Technical User Group (ATLNSMTUG).  Our speaker will be Tarus Balog, maintainer of the OpenNMS project (and, in the interest of full disclosure, my boss).  Please register at the following link if you're planning to attend:

http://atlnsmtug-feb-2011.eventbrite.com/

-jeff