[ale] Wanted presentation topics?

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Jan 24 12:40:11 EST 2011

audible.com
evernote.com
Meta Trader 4 - A currency trading app.

Also, I was copying some big ISO's a few days ago between two identical
SATA drives in the same computer.  Linux was able to accomplish ~30 MB /
S whereas the Teracopy utility in Vista was able to do ~60 MB / S.
What's up with that, and the SATA interface should support 300 MB / S.

The PDF reader in Ubuntu is nowhere near as sophisticated as Adobe
Reader, however, I don't run Adobe reader due to its security issues.

I've found that some of my favorite features from the Commercial edition
of Eudora are missing or crippled in Eudora Open Source Edition, but I
can work around it.

Other than these things, I spend 95% of my time in Ubuntu.

I may think of more later.

Ron