[ale] DD-WRT IPv6 menu?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sun Jan 23 21:10:47 EST 2011

one more stupid question about IPv6 on this DD-WRT router. the doc :
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/IPv6

says:
Enabling IPv6 Support

On the Administration>Management page, enable IPv6 and radvd.
[edit]Configuring Radvd (if your DD-WRT box is NOT your IPv6-router..

I am looking all over the Administration-Management-Router Management,
and I see NO mention of IPv6, nor do I when I click onthe HELP to get
detailed descriptions of the menu items..

dd-wrt:
Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (10/10/09) std
Time: 03:09:03 up 3:55, load average: 0.11, 0.04, 0.00
WAN IP: 208.65.91.10

not sure I understand that WAN ip, WHATISMYip SAYS: 208.65.91.107 ( MY
STATIC ip.)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800