[ale] GoDaddy – Re: Domain Registrar

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 21:04:37 EST 2011

I feel your pain, Michael.  I'm a GoDaddy customer, but only because they were "the thing" back when I registered.

Leo Laporte used to advertise for them, but got fed up with the ads and the "do you want fries with that" checkout process.

He's pimpin' hover.com right now.  It looks a lot simpler and easier, but I can't speak for their tech.  My *understanding* is that they're better, but be your own best judge.  They're the old TuCows people, so at least they've been around the block.  I'd hope they've got a CCIE or two on the payroll that can properly answer your question.

Just a suggestion.  I have no direct knowledge.

--j