[ale] Domain Registrar

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Fri Jan 21 22:41:52 EST 2011

I'm considering moving my domain to a new domain registrar.  Currently
I'm with an eNom reseller paying ~$10/yr for .com.  However, being an
eNom reseller, they don't support IPv6 nameserver glue (only thing
stopping me from getting my sage certification at HE) and they don't
support DNSSEC.

I'm looking for a new registrar in the same kind of price range (i.e.,
preferably not netsol) that supports IPv6 glue, DNSSEC, doesn't require
extra payments for domain locking (yes, I've seen registrars charge as
much as $10/yr just to switch on domain locking).  Good customer service
always a plus.

Thanks,
David