[ale] Jan. 20 ALE Central Meeting

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 10:09:41 EST 2011

Agreed. I've been a member of the list for at least 9 years (first
message I can find from me in the archives is from October 2002) and
last night was the first meeting I attended. The presentation was
great. Hopefully I can find some time today to start going through all
of the references.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/